Peachtree City Criminal Law Attorney
If You Have a Problem, Let Me Solve It
Fayette County Defense Lawyer for Criminal, Family Law and Traffic Concerns
Although the Georgia court system is designed to protect the rights of all, it can be intimidating for a layperson who merely wants a positive outcome to his or her legal issue. A good attorney can help ensure the scales of justice aren’t tilted against you.
I am Brandon A. Cline, Attorney at Law. As a former prosecutor in Georgia courts, I have the knowledge and experience to understand complex legal issues from all sides and to advocate for your interests. I have experience representing diverse clients in the Greater Atlanta metropolitan area in situations that include:
- Criminal defense — If you are accused of a crime, including DUI, or know someone who has been arrested, you may be concerned about your next move.
- Family law — If you are considering divorce or writing a will, or if you have another legal concern that affects your family’s assets or future, you need to know the next steps to take. You owe it to yourself to obtain level-headed legal advice.
- Traffic violations — If you or a loved one was involved in a traffic accident or is accused of a traffic violation in Georgia, you may need representation to defend your interests.
Contact The Firm
Located Conveniently in the South Atlanta Metro
For a free consultation in the Fayette County area, contact Peachtree City criminal law lawyer Brandon A. Cline, Attorney at Law, by email or at 770-884-4750. I am located conveniently in suburban Peachtree City, about 20 miles southwest of Atlanta.
Among my services, I:
- Accept payment by major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard and Discover
- Offer free initial consultations
- Allow flexible payment options
- Arrange for home visits with my clients
At Brandon A. Cline, Attorney at Law, I take your concerns seriously. Allow me to relieve your legal burden so you can concentrate on the important things in your life.